"Safety - Your Choice" campaign
In order to fulfil the statutory obligation to promote subject area related to the safe operation of technical devices, UDT runs a campaign called "Safety - Your Choice".
The goal of the campaign is:
• popularization of the rules of safe work and operation of technical devices subject to UDT supervision,
• promotion of good practices and shaping appropriate attitudes in the area of technical safety,
• prevention of accidents at work caused by the so-called human factor.
The "Safety - Your Choice" campaign is addressed to employees and their direct superiors, users of technical devices employed in sectors with high level of occupational hazards, health and safety services and vocational training centers.
• distribution and dispatch of materials prepared by UDT experts presenting the principles of safe equipment operation. Materials are also available at trade fairs and other events;
• publication of thematic articles in "Inspektor" magazine;
• organization of trainings and conferences for UDT clients on the subject of operational safety of technical devices;
• popularization of knowledge about the principles of operational safety during relevant trade fairs and external conferences.
The educational and preventive campaign "Safety - Your Choice" won the third place in the National Competition for Improvement of Working Conditions organized by the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy. The awarded project focuses on the operational safety of forklift trucks and construction cranes.
The competition honors technical and organizational solutions as well as scientific studies, the use of which contributes to the improvement of working conditions. The competition also promotes educational projects and promotes the subject of safety and human protection in the work environment.