Ph.D, Eng., President of Office of Technical Inspection (UDT). Graduated the Faculty of Automotive and Construction Machinery Engineering at Poznań University of Technology and completed Ph. D Studies at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering at the Institute of Applied Mechanics at the same University and Master of Business Administration Program at Poznań University of Economics and Business and Georgia State University. He was a researcher at Poznań University of Technology and the Director of UDT branch office in Poznań.
He is the author of numerous Polish regulations on pressure devices, co-author of the constant force washer patent as well as the lecturer at post-graduate studies in the field of fire safety of buildings at Poznań University of Technology.
MSc, Eng., graduated the Faculty of Production Engineering at Warsaw University of Technology, and then post-graduate studies in Nuclear Power at the Faculty of MEL of the Warsaw University of Technology. He started his professional career at Mazowiecka Spółka Gazownictwa. For many years he has been associated with the Office of Technical Inspection, where he went through the entire career path. He headed the Department of Nuclear Power and Qualification Recognition. Recently, as the Head of the Department of Coordination of Inspection, he was responsible for technical matters. He cooperates with many organizations in the area of increasing the level of security in Poland.
- Jacek Kocięcki, Director of Technical Department
- Jacek Niemczyk, Director Of Certification and Conformity Assessment Department
- Janusz Samuła, Director of Innovation and Development Department
- Wojciech Manaj, Director of Central Laboratory of Technical Inspection
- Mariusz Mączka, Director of Administration and Infrastructure
- Piotr Majcherkiewicz Director of IT Department
- Rafał Darski, Director of Financial Department
- Piotr Główka, Director of Human Resources Department
- Małgorzata Kacprzycka - Skrocka, Director of Legal and Organisational Department
- Marta Zakrzewska, Plenipotentiary of the President for Protection of Classified Information, Protection of Classified Information Team
- Krzysztof Klarzak, Head of the Occupational Safety, Health and Fire Protection Team
- Joanna Litwin, Head of the Internal Audit and Control Team