Ensuring the highest quality of services for public safety provided responsibly and professionally, is the most important task for the management and all employees of the Office of Technical Inspection.
Social trust, partnership cooperation with clients and constant development and optimal use of employees' potential is our prioritiy.
We accomplish these goals:
- applying management methods in accordance with the requirements of the following standards: EN ISO / IEC 17020, EN ISO / IEC 17065, EN ISO / IEC 17021-1, EN ISO / IEC 17024, EN ISO / IEC 17025, ISO / IEC 27001, EN ISO 9001, ISO 37001, N-18001 and EN ISO 14001,
- procedures, rules described in the UDT Quality Manual:
• ensuring impartial, fair and professional performance of technical inspection and other services provided;
• focusing on innovation and introducing modern tools for inspection;
• providing a safe working environment, constant development of knowledge, skills and competences of the staff as well as following the rules of the UDTs’ code of ethics;
• aiming at minimizing the risk of a corruption by analyzing the corruption risks that may occur in the processes we carry out;
• providing resources and means necessary to implement the Integrated Management System Policy.
The guarantee of the implementation of this policy is the personal commitment of the UDT Management and of all employees to comply with and to improve the Integrated Management System.
This integrated management system policy is declared and signed by the President of UDT – Andrzej Ziółkowski.