Based on ISO 26000 standard "Guidelines on social responsibility", Office of Technical Inspection contributes more to sustainable environmental, social and economic development provided through transparent and ethical conduct, which:
• contributes to sustainable development, including well-being and public health,
• takes into account the expectations of stakeholders,
• is compliant with all applicable laws, consistent with international standards of conduct and integrated with the activities of UDT.
The scope of social responsibility includes the following key areas:
• organizational order,
• human rights,
• work practices,
• fair operating practices,
• consumer issues and
• corporate social involvement and development of the local community.